Goku is the main character of the Dragon Ball Z and one of Earth’s greatest defenders, descendant from a clan of warrior, the Saiyans. He has a kind-hearted and naturally humble personality, but is extremely strong when fighting. He has special Dragon Ball Z clothing and his most powerful technique is the Kamehameha wave. If Goku is your idol and you want to draw him but don’t know how, follow the step by step guide to getting it done.
- Commence by creating a circle to sketch Goku’s head.
- To form his jaw, draw a curved line under the circle.
- Next, make his ear by drawing a curved line from the tip of jaw line to the circle. Inside the figure of the ear, sketch several linked curved lines to enhance the details.
- Just underneath the sketch, draw a rhombus using curved lines to outline Goku’s chest.
- Remove the guidelines inside the rhombus.
- Below the chest, sketch a lengthy, slender rectangle with bent corners to create Goku’s belt.
- Then, underneath the belt, draw out three curved lines vertically to create the legs. You can create a looseness effect on Goku’s pants by drawing short-curved lines along the edges.
- Now, form Goku’s arms by sketching rounded curved lines in a circular pattern, overspreading the rhombus. You’ll observe that there’s an enclosed curved shape at the center which will be Goku’s wristband.
- From there, draw Goku’s fist at the open space created by the spherical pattern. Use a string of curved lines to create the fingers. Draw a circle on the thumb for the nail and short lines to show the bump of the knuckles.
- Then, for Goku’s other arm, use curved lines stretching away from the body. Encircle the cuff and use little, curved lines to detail the handcuff’s clothes.
- For Goku’s other fist, draw a curved line to draft the hand and bumps in the line where the knuckles lie. After that, draw “U” for the fingers and an oval for the thumb with a smaller “U” shape to form the nail. To detail the palm, add small lines on the hand.
- For Goku’s neck, make two short curved lines from head to his body. Draw an irregular diamond enclosing the neck to create the shirt’s collar.
- Draw a square figure on the belt to shape the knot. Then, starting from the knot , outline two long, warped rectangular figures.
- Erase the remaining guide lines from the belt and neck.
- For Goku’s hair, draw lengthy, curved lines that meet to form pointed ends. To complete the hair, draw a smaller similar pattern inside the circle to form he bangs.
- Remove the guide lines from the initial circle.
- Make his Saiyan tail with small strokes to create two extended, parallel curled lines and these also give the fur of the tail.
- Detail Goku’s feet by drawing a line parallel to the base of the feet. Then, make a curved line diagonal to the ankle and another curved lines that meet under it.
- Highlight the folds of Goku’s attire using curved lines. Also, make sure to draw the rounded emblem at his left chest.
- Enclose the eyebrows with curved lines that reach with pointed ends. Under every brow, sketch the eye by drawing two curves with large dot for the pupil.
- Draw a small curve vertically for the nose and horizontally to form the mouth.
- Lastly, color Goku.
By following this guide, you can now easily draw your favorite protagonist. Happy drawing!